Alphabetical by last name.
- BA, Philosophy and Judaic Studies, Binghamton University, 1996.
- MA, Religious Studies, University of Colorado, Boulder, 2001.
- PhD, Religious Studies, UC Santa Barbara, 2013.
- Areas of Study at UCSB: American Religious History, History of Religions, Aging and Retirement, Religion and Popular Culture, Race and Religion in the U.S., Contemporary Judaism.
- Title of Doctoral Dissertation: “The Birth of a New Old Age: The Retirement Era in American Myth.”
MA, Religious Studies, New York University, 2011
BA, Faculty of Theology, Uludag University, 2008
Area: Islamic Studies, Religion and Law, Middle Eastern Studies