Alphabetical by last name.
- BA, Religious Studies and Anthropology, University of Colorado, 1979.
- MA, Religious Studies, UC Santa Barbara, 1982.
- DPhil, Social Anthropology, University of Oxford, 1988.
- Areas of Study at UCSB: Sociology and Anthropology of Religion, Native American Traditions.
- Title of Doctoral Dissertation: “Hinduism and Social Change in Village Trinidad.”
- Current Employment: Director at the Max Planck Institute for the Study of Religious and Ethnic Diversity, Göttingen; Honorary Joint Professor of Sociology and Ethnology, University of Göttingen.
Amy B. Voorhees
- BA, Principia College, 1990.
- MA, Women’s Studies, Ohio State University, 1993.
- MA, Christian History, Graduate Theological Union, 2004.
- PhD, Religious Studies, UC Santa Barbara, 2013.
- Areas of Study at UCSB: American Religions, Christian Science, Religion and Gender.
- Title of Doctoral Dissertation: “Writing Revelation: Mary Baker Eddy and Her Early Editions of Science and Health, 1875-1891.”
- Current Employment: American Congregational Association—Boston Athenaeum Fellow; White Mountains Institute at Plymouth State University.