Alphabetical by last name.
Lisle W. Dalton
- BA, American Studies, Yale University, 1987.
- MA, Religious Studies, UC Santa Barbara, 1994.
- PhD, Religious Studies, UC Santa Barbara, 1998.
- Areas of Study at UCSB: American Religious History, Religion and Science, Sociology of Religion.
- Title of Master’s Thesis: “A Phrenologist’s Millennium: Religion, Science, and Progress in the Thought of Orson Squire Fowler.”
- Title of Doctoral Dissertation: “Between the Enlightenment and Public Protestantism: Religion and the American Phrenological Movement.”
- Current Employment: Assistant Professor, Religious Studies, Hartwick College.
- PhD, Religious Studies, UC Santa Barbara, 2013.